A salad is just right for every occasion with the right amount of rich vegetables why wouldn’t you love salad? Onion salad is quite easy to make has the main ingredient “onions” can be found in any market easily.
Salads generally are good sources of fibre and a healthy option for weight loss. Contrary to popular belief, onion is not an optional ingredient to be added to other meals while cooking rather with onion salad you get to enjoy the unique taste of the vegetable, onion, as its the primary ingredient.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- ¼ bunch of parsley(chopped)
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 onions
- 2 tsp sumac
- Slice onions into a half moon shape in a pot.
- Sprinkle salt and sumac on the onion slices. Rub the sprinkled onions with your hands.
- Add the chopped parsley to the mixture.
- Squeeze half lemon and add extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix the content of the pot properly.
- The onion salad is ready.
- The onion salad can be eaten alone has a whole meal or appetizer, with spaghetti, a hot bowl of rice, grilled meat, fish or with cream.