Header Ads

Woman Dies After Getting Burnt While Answering Call Close To Gas Cylinder

A woman has died after suffering severe burns while answering a call close to her cooking gas.
Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive.

Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died.

Her friends are mourning her on Facebook while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.

See below:

No comments